One of the foods I find myself craving most on the keto diet is a stuffed crust pizza. Biting into a thick and melty cheese crust is one of the most satisfying eating experiences.
Here’s how I made my low carb / keto stuffed crust pizza recipe!
Nutrition per slice (6 servings):
Net carbs: 6.9g
- Cut Da Carb flatbread: My preferred low carb pizza crust. You can substitute this with any low carb tortilla or flatbread!
- Shredded mozzarella: What we use for our cheesy topping.
- Mozzarella cheese sticks: This is the ingredient that stuffs our crust. Low moisture mozzarella cheese sticks create the melty cheese pull.
- Marinara sauce: Try your best to find and used a low sugar or keto marinara sauce!
- Pepperoni: A classic pizza topping I chose for this recipe but you can use any topping you want.
- Parsley: I used dried parsley to add more flavor and essence to the pizza.
- Egg yolk: Brushed egg yolk on the flatbread gives the crust a great color and crisp on the outside.
- Non-stick cooking spray: I used this to make sure the pizza does not stick to the pan and aluminum foil.