These low carb apple pie pockets are a sweet treat fresh or on the go.
With only 5g of net carbs per serving, these are also considered keto apple pie!
Nutrition for 1 apple pie (9 servings):
Net carbs: 5g
*for simplicity’s sake, zero calorie erythritol ingredients were not included in this caloric count as it does not affect total calorie and net carb values.
- Cut Da Carb flatbread: A versatile flatbread that makes a great low carb pie pocket crust.
- Green apples (Granny Smith Apples): These sour green apples add a yummy tart contrast to the sweet pie.
- Butter: Gives rich flavoring to the keto apple pie filling.
- Brown sugar erythritol: I used Swerve’s brown sugar replacement.
- Monkfruit sweetener: Sugar free sweetener.
- Nutmeg: Brings out the great cinnamon taste of the pie.
- Cinnamon powder: A must-have ingredient in any apple pie recipe.
- Vanilla extract: Sweetens the low carb pie recipe with out adding sugar.
- Cornstarch: A little bit of cornstarch thickens our apple pie filling.
- Avocado oil: The heart healthy oil we use to deep fry our apple pies.