If you’re searching the internet for a low carb creamy cheesy pasta recipe, look no further. This hearty plate of pasta will make your tastebuds dance without leaving your belly bloated.
The creamy red tomato sauce pairs so well with low carb noodles.
Nutrition per serving (4 servings):
Net carbs: 11.8g
- Low carb pasta: I used Kaizen Food Co brand low carb pasta for this recipe.
- Butter: Helps deepen the rich flavor of the cream.
- Shallot and garlic: Low carb ingredients that add so much amazing flavor.
- Tomato paste: The acidity from the tomato paste balances the richness from the melted cream and cheese.
- Pepper flakes (crushed red peppers): This is an optional ingredient. If you like spicy food, this is a must!
- Heavy cream: This mixed with the melted Parmesan cheese makes a delicious creamy sauce.
- Parmesan cheese: The flavor pairs well with pasta.
- Italian seasoning: This helps the low carb pasta taste like normal pasta.
- Shrimp: Shrimp is the perfect protein partner for creamy cheesy pasta.
- Olive oil: Healthy ketogenic oil to cook our shrimp and sauté our garlic/shallots.