These low carb crab rangoon egg rolls taste as delicious as Panda Express but have a keto filling!
*The nutritional value will depend on the size of your egg rolls and which egg roll wrapping you use. I used Cut Da Carb flatbread for my wrapper.
- Crab meat: You can use fresh crab, canned crab or even imitation crab. Use real crab meat to keep the carb count lower!
- Cream cheese: Cream cheese and crab are an unlikely keto combo but they go amazingly well together.
- Green onions: Chopped green onions give our egg rolls fantastic taste and color.
- Garlic powder & salt: Great keto seasonings that make every bite of our egg rolls addicting.
- Worcestershire sauce: Adds a rich sweet flavor and a subtle sour flavor to balance the recipe.