If you need a small but extremely satisfying personal dessert, this low carb berry cobbler is for you! I decided to make my cobbler with mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries) but you can use any berry you want.
Use your favorite singular berry or berry mixture. The sweet flakey crust atop of this low carb cobbler goes so well with sugar free whipped cream and keto ice cream. I hope you try out this quick and easy low carb dessert!
Nutrition for entire cobbler:
Net Carbs: 17g
Low Carb Cobbler Ingredients:
- Mixed berries: The sweet center of the low carb dessert. I used blueberries, blackberries and strawberries.
- Monk fruit sweetener: The primary sugar free sweetener in our berry filling and the crumble on top.
- Xanthan gum: The low carb/keto thickening ingredient for the berry filling.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is a great tart contrast that brings out the sweetness of the other ingredients.
- Almond flour: The main flour ingredient of the keto crumble.
- Butter: Holds together the crumble and gives a nice crisp after baking.