This may be the best combination of desserts you will ever try! You get the moist chewy texture of a brownie and the fluffy, soft bite of a cheesecake in this recipe.
It’s hard to believe that this red velvet cheesecake brownie is keto and almost sugarfree! Staying away from sugar during a low carb diet has been a struggle for me since I have a sweet tooth but this recipe definitely fulfills the sugar craving.
Nutrition per serving (9 servings):
Net Carbs: 4.3g
Ingredients for the Red Velvet Brownie
- Almond flour: The low carb/keto flour substitute.
- Cocoa powder: Cocoa powder gives our brownie portion of the recipe that chocolate flavor and color.
- Baking powder: This gives our brownies that irresistible fluff and airy texture.
- Erythritol sweetener: The Sugarfree ingredient that gives our dessert its sweetness! I specifically use Swerve Confectioner.
- Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the sweetness in the brownies!
- Eggs: Helps add the creamy moist texture to the brownies.
- Melted butter: This keto ingredient adds even more moisture and a tender texture.
- Sugar free chocolate chips: I used Lily’s chocolate chip for this recipe.
- Red food coloring: This gives our velvet our red color!
Ingredients for Cheesecake Mixture
- Softened cream cheese: The surprisingly keto ingredient that makes our dessert rich.
- Monkfruit sweetener: Another sugar free and healthy sweetener that goes well in our cheesecake.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla flavoring goes a long way with cheesecake.
- Egg: Of course we have to include our emulsifier of the cheesecake.