One of the best pairings that goes on a cookie are raspberries and dark chocolate chips! The sweet but tart balance will have you chewing through a whole tray of keto cookies.
Low sugar cookies don’t mean low sweetness by the way. These low carb cookies are sweet, soft and stay chewy for days!
Nutrition per serving (8 servings):
Net Carbs: 3.3g
- Butter: Butter gives the cookie that rich addicting flavor.
- Swerve’s brown sugar: This keto brown sugar substitute adds a fantastic moist texture and sweetens the cookie.
- Swerve’s confectioner: Another sweetener that’s sugar free and delicious.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract gives our cookies an amazing aroma with no added sugar.
- Baking powder: This lifts our keto cookie and adds an airy texture to our dessert.
- Almond flour: This is a staple for keto baking. It is the primary keto flour substitute in our recipe.
- Dark chocolate chips: We are using Lily’s “no sugar added” dark chocolate chips.
- Frozen raspberries: This goes extremely well with the dark chocolate chips. Remember, you have to use frozen raspberries! Fresh raspberries will bleed into the dough too much.