This low carb cheese bread recipe is packed full of spicy pesto flavor. You really need to treat yourself with this keto cheesy bread. It’s hot and gooey straight out the oven and tastes just as fantastic while room temperature!
I love how simple and easy this bread is to make. It’ll take you 15-20 minutes to completely make. I know you will enjoy this one as much as I do.
Nutrition per serving (12 servings):
Net Carbs: 2.2g
Sugar: Less than 1g
Pesto Sauce Ingredient:
- Basil leaves: One of the main flavor profiles of the recipe that gives the pesto sauce that bright green color.
- Garlic: A delicious necessity in the keto pesto sauce.
- Walnuts: This adds a wonderful grainy texture to the pesto sauce. This can be substituted with almonds or cashews.
- Extra virgin olive oil: This wet ingredient gives moisture and allows the dry ingredients to become an actual sauce.
- Parmesan cheese: Parmesan cheese gives the low carb pesto sauce it’s richness.
- Chili flakes: An optional ingredient that gives the pesto sauce a spicy kick!
- Salt: The salt helps bring out the basil and garlic flavors.
Keto Cheese Bread Ingredients:
- Shredded mozzarella: Mozzarella cheese will be part of the keto fathead dough and used as a cheesy melty topping.
- Almond flour: Another main ingredient in our fathead dough.
- Italian seasoning: Italian seasoning flavors go extremely well with pesto cheese bread.
- Minced Garlic: Having minced garlic spread throughout every bite of bread is heavenly.
- Baking powder: A staple to keep our keto baking recipe fluffy and airy.
- Eggs: Helps bind all of the ingredients into a wonderful dough.