This keto chocolate filled croissant recipe is the perfectly sweet yet buttery dessert you’ve been craving!
This low carb croissant only has 1.5g of net carbs but definitely satisfies that sweet tooth.
Nutrition per serving (8 servings):
Net carbs: 1.5g
Sugar: Less than 1g
- Egg: Helps bind our dough together is a great source of protein.
- Sparkling water: Add a little bit of fluff and airy texture to our dough.
- Almond flour: The main keto flour ingredient.
- Baking powder: Give the keto croissants their rise when baking in the oven.
- Psyllium husk: Provides the croissant with the texture and color of a normal croissant.
- Shredded mozzarella: A main ingredient in our dough.
- Cream cheese: Another main ingredient in our croissant fat head dough.
- Butter: I love buttery tasting croissants so I had to include butter in our keto recipe.